AIM
Lon3lyGun

DJ DKing + Pandora - DANCE DJ DKing + Pandora - DANCE

Yeeeeeeah man!

This was pretty good! Except for the bass.. It was a bit off tune. I've been away for pretty long. Gonna drop a track tonight. Holla and check out my page.

My Army My Army

Nice job

Aye man,
Ima been ratin your shit up as soon as it hit's the portal. Im your fan. You gotta check my shit out. Hit me up on AIM

Lon3lyGun

We gotta beat battle. If i put in effort into my beats they're fire.
So remember to check my shit out.

Fury responds:

yeah ill hit ya up.
thanks

~1~

The DJ Returns The DJ Returns

o_O

The vocal sample was hot. You gotta work on your piano melodys. Save up some money and get yourself a MIDI keyboard. Ill hit you up on AIM if I find any good deals. Keep uppin' and check out my song Soulful for me. I rated a 5 so people could download this track. Peace.

DJ-DairyKing responds:

Aiight. Thanks. Its Paul Walls - Sittin Sidewayz instrumental drums yo. But yeah. I do need to find a midi keyboard. Thanks man if you find one. I'll lok fer one. Chea. Imma check yo page out too kid.

DJ DK

B2tG/LK2Bw1WMD(final version) B2tG/LK2Bw1WMD(final version)

Not bad!

I actually enjoyed listening to this song. The melody is quite unique. You could of added some hardcore drums during the good parts. Check out my music and tell me what you think...

attemptedperfection responds:

Glad you liked it.
Thanks for the review!

BeAtBrEaKeR's Revenge BeAtBrEaKeR's Revenge

SHIT!

Holy shit man! Your improving like crazy! This track is straight fire! Dude we gotta beatbattle soon man. This track had me listening to it all day.

BeAtBrEaKeR187 responds:

AWWW YEAH!, intkat u my man fo sho, i just cant figure out hoo keeps ratin all my tracks so low, they always on 2 wen i see em. enyway thanks for the review my man

As Tha Dust Clears As Tha Dust Clears

Tight Shit!

That whistling was hot man. Good job on this one. You'll get better soon man.

BeAtBrEaKeR187 responds:

aight my man, i cheked out that track u sed, that shit was how man,

holla at ya boi

Niggas Don't Dance Niggas Don't Dance

MOTHAFUCKA!!!

I can listen to this full blast all day. This shit is crazy. The accapella fits perfectly. AND THANKS FOR THE REP MAN!!!
And I need to know this, what you use for your beats. Im usin Reason and Audacity

kamakazi-AKA-crazy responds:

thnx hommie

lately been usin my bois studio, got everythin

but i got a synth at home i use with acid

FFX to ZANARKAND(reborn) FFX to ZANARKAND(reborn)

This is really good!

Wow! Im impressed. This sounds really professional. Sorry about what I said when i replied to your review, I felt kinda pissed at that moment.
Anyways. Hope to hear more music from you soon.

Melange Remix Melange Remix

Awesome remix...

You understand why im givin you 5, cause it's a remix.
Anyways we've got this place on lockdown (almost).
We gotta work together man. Hit me up on msn just gimme ur AIM or Hotmail.
Keep checkin my shit out ill be checkin out urs.

stl-product314 responds:

Thanks man. I appreciate it. Though it seems as if your 5 will go in vain. there is more than one hater on NG and they gunnin for me. But keep a look out for more fire

Holla

10 Days, 10 SICK Beats (Day 3) 10 Days, 10 SICK Beats (Day 3)

Shits hot!

This is the best club beat eva! So crunk. Skeezy mang.
And your also managing to get these beats out on time.
Be sure to check out my music. Im into samplin and shit.
search my name in the audio portal and tell me what you think. Im always ratin your shit up.

This kinda reminded me of Lean Back. Whateva
Crazy 4Ever

kamakazi-AKA-crazy responds:

Oh for real i think i might do that lean back remix......Ima start it now!!!!

Check back ight hommie